Minimum 0.6-1 Year
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness. An SEO executive should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
- Review and analyse client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Research and analyse client sites through multiple tools Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword search etc. to draw insight and new strategies on improving ranking and conversions.
- Formulate and apply the best industry techniques to increase page rank and organic traffic, including social bookmarking, On-page Off-page optimization, classified ads, Blogs, HTML navigation optimization, Press Releases, Link Building and SMO.
- Should be updated with Google s latest updates and recent changes in SEO field.
- Identify the most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites and ensure that websites are filled with optimal keywords to gain most search engine traffic.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Ability to run pay-per-click campaigns will be an added advantage
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Improving the overall website with quality content, design and orderly approach of communicating available products.
- Promote static and dynamic websites through popular search engines.
- Compile and present SEO reports.
Skill & Experience
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google ad words certified (Preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics, and tools like(Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends) will be preferred.
- Should have experience working with 3rd party APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc-Good object oriented and database programming skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website backend administration.
- Experience working with popular keyword and other online SEO tools.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
Don't find a suitable opening? Send us your resume and we will get in touch with you if your profile matches an opening in the future. Or send us your resume at email@example.com